Well over 100 are dead in Paris, France this evening as Islamic terrorists again decided to show the world the "cost of crossing the devoted." In coordinated attacks across various locations in Paris, Muslim gunmen armed with explosives and AK-47s slaughtered defenseless Paris civilians.
Just as was the case when the same such Islamic gunmen attacked the French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, tragically, Parisians again get to see what results when a largely liberal, unarmed populace blindly embraces Islam.
The world is full of false religions--Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and so on--and deceptive ideologies--communism, socialism, secularism, liberalism, and the like. However, and again, speaking of the world at large, there's nothing today more dangerous to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness than liberalism and Islam.
Ultimately, the battle here will not be won by soldiers or politicians, with guns or legislation. Of course, such things can be valuable, and should not be ignored, but as the Apostle Paul instructs us, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm."
May the love, truth, power, mercy, and grace, of the Lord Jesus Christ be revealed in this wicked tragedy.
Copyright 2015, Trevor Grant Thomas
At the Intersection of Politics, Science, Faith, and Reason.
Trevor and his wife Michelle are the authors of: Debt Free Living in a Debt Filled World
HELP US GET THE WORD OUT: If you "Like" this page, please visit our new Facebook page for The Miracle and Magnificence of America and "Like" it. Thank you!!!
- The March for Science or Secularism?
- What Your Biology Teacher Didn't Tell You About Charles Darwin
- Death Squads Rule Venezuela
- Behold the Celebrity Enablers of the Hell in Venezuela
- The Earth is Not Our Mother
- Healing After Abortion
- The Golden Age of Phony
- How Carl Sagan Ruined Science
- "Earth Day" Hypocrisy
- Seceding From Public Education
- Home is the Front Lines of Christian Living
- O'Reilly, Ailes, and the Toxic Conservative-Celebrity Culture
- DOJ Sends Warning Letter to "Sanctuary" Cities
- Effects of Marriage on Work
- Hypocrisy In The Anti-O'Reilly Army
- Repeal & Piecemeal: A Better Obamacare Strategy
- Venezuela's Socialist Hell
- Cruel to be Kind
- The March to Kill Science
- Beware the "Universal Basic Income"
- Only One Platform Will Last
- Preschool and Kindergarten Lies
- Apocalyptic Progressivism
- The Confused, Hapless Democratic Party
- Chelsea Clinton's Cheerleading Cult
- Earth Day Dopes
- ALLAHU AKBAR!
- What is Expository Preaching?
- Christianity Growing in China
- Leftists Detest Patriotism
- O'Reilly Out at Fox
- ISIS: The Embodiment of Islam
- 5 Takeaways from GA Special Election
- Everyone Thinks the Unborn Are Persons
- Worse Than Racists
- Follow Christ or "Be True to Yourself?"
- What's Happening to the Democrat Party?
- A Race Against Those Who Seek Our Destruction
- Truth vs. "Pro-Choice"
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
- Meet My King
- National Defense
- Quotable Quotes--New Ones!
- Marriage Commitment Challenge